- Position: CRM Consultant
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Africa50 is an infrastructure investment platform that contributes to Africa's growth by developing and investing in bankable projects, catalyzing public sector capital, and mobilizing private sector funding.
Africa50 has raised over US$870 million so far from 28 African governments, the African Development Bank, and institutional investors, and intends to reach a target capitalization of US$3 billion. It operates as a commercial financial institution, seeking to deliver an attractive return to its investors.
- Work with the project leader to define and manage detailed scope, delivery strategy, success criteria and implementation plan
- Serve as main point of contact for the CRM development and manage the project to completion
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope the project by understanding timelines and business needs
- Source the best CRM solutions partner in light of those requirements
- Create project plans and budget follow up
- Conduct weekly online meetings with the partner and project team
- Provide direct input to customized demos, workshops and scoping sessions as part of the project delivery
- Remedy all issues that may arise during the implementation process
- Enable training the organization in the implemented CRM solution
- Administer satisfaction survey that will measure business satisfaction with the implemented CRM solution
- Minimum of 6 years of experience implementing a CRM platform within the Financial Services Sector, and notably in Fund Management Companies or Investment Funds.
- Passion for technology, software, and problem-solving.
- Always maintain a positive attitude and take a constructive and creative approach to overcoming any obstacle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, internet browsers and knowledge of current trends)
- Independent self-starter with the initiative to learn who is equally comfortable in a team environment
- Ability to propose new ideas to help improve CRM related policies, procedures and protocols
- Ability to work non-conventional hours and weekends to complete tasks when required based on client needs.
- Demonstrate time management and the ability to complete tasks in order to meet deadlines.
Duration and location
- 4 to 6 months term consulting contract.
- You’ll be able to work remotely throughout the duration of the contract. Travels to the Company’s location (Casablanca, Morocco) is to be expected if the global and local pandemic situation allows.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
We kindly request that only people meeting all the profile's criteria highlighted above apply to this position. We will contact the shortlisted candidates within four weeks maximum.