Executive Assistant, Africa50 - Applications now closed
- Position: Executive Assistant, Africa50 - Applications now closed
- Location: Casablanca, Morocco
- Manages the team database of contacts
- Requests booking arrangements from travel agents for the Head of the Organizational Unit and the team
- Works with the team members to confirm itinerary details, routing destination, travel dates, financial consideration
- Prepares routine correspondence such as: emails, mailings, invitations…
- Manages the filing of official correspondence going out of the department
- Works with team to ensure travel file includes logistics related information
- Prepares expense report for the Head of the Organizational Unit and the team members
- Receives and screens telephone calls, emails and visitors to save the Head of the Organizational Unit’s time
- Manages the calendar, schedules appointments and arranges meetings, conferences and travel for the Head of the Organizational Unit and the team
- Focused and rigorous + years in a similar position
- Looking for demonstrated academic excellence.
- Business Administration related Masters and Bachelor degrees
- Strong relationship to Africa - whether it be origin or a demonstrated long-term interest/commitment. Existing relationships in Africa are a plus
- English and French are a must
Additional Information on the position and how to apply
Africa50 is headquartered in Casablanca - Morocco, and will enjoy all privileges and immunities granted to international organizations. Staff of the organization will be expected to reside and work in Casablanca, Morocco. Africa50 will provide internationally competitive remuneration and benefits package.
This position has no direct reports.
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
We kindly request that only people meeting all the profile's criteria highlighted above apply to this position. We will contact the shortlisted candidates within four weeks maximum.