Investment Analyst, Africa50 - Applications Open
- Position: Investment Analyst, Africa50 - Applications Open
- Location: Casablanca
The Investment Analyst role is to contribute to effective decision making by providing research, Financial analytics & modelling and other required support to the Investment team.
- Analyze financial statements and prepare financial models
- Conduct industry, market and company research
- Prepare project-related documents for internal and external audiences
- Participate in all aspects of A50’s project processing cycle from project development to disbursement
- Participate to the execution of A50’s project development investments with a strong focus on achieving bankable projects
- Ensure the maintenance of high environmental and social standards in A50’s investment
- Participate in investment negotiations
- Supervise investments in portfolio companies
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Up to 4 years’ prior experience in project and credit analysis with a major financial institution, consulting company or large corporation a plus, although candidates with limited prior experience will also be considered
- Experience of financial and analytical modeling
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds.
Academic and professional qualification
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills
- Fluent English, fluency in other languages, especially French is a plus.
- Interest in Africa50’s mission, strategy and values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Culturally sensitive and able to relate to people of diverse backgrounds
- Genuine commitment to sustainable development