Leadership et Équipe
Rencontrez notre équipe dirigeante et diversifiée de professionnels.
Vision et Valeurs
Africa50 est une plateforme d'investissement dans les infrastructures de premier plan qui accélère la livraison de projets privés critiques et de partenariats public-privé.
Structure de gouvernance
Nous cherchons à garantir l'indépendance et la qualité de nos investissements grâce à une gouvernance et une gestion solides.
Analyste en mobilisation de fonds et relations investisseurs F/H
Support the Fundraising and Investor Relations team in the delivery of its annual fundraising target and assist in creating and communicating a consistently applied message to shareholders, to enhance the understanding of Africa50’s value proposition.
- Assist the fundraising team in mapping the potential investors to target within and outside Africa, and synthesizing relevant information to understand potential shareholder interest, suitability, and identifying contacts for engagement
- Coordinate events such as roadshows, conferences, official visits, and shareholders’ meetings, and assist with their planning and production, including managing the logistics, communicating with shareholders, and preparing relevant documentations
- Assist the team in the identification and preparation of materials for internal and external presentations
- Prepare and dispatch correspondence to existing and potential shareholders as per the Fundraising and Investor Relations outreach activities
- Support the team with regular reporting to shareholders, the Board and the Senior Leadership Team
- Monitor budgets and handle documentation and procedures related to contracts, such as invoices
- Keep the CRM database updated with relevant contacts information and other investor relations data and produce regular dashboards when needed
- Provide recommendations for the continuous improvement of existing processes and contribute to the development of new and innovative business processes and procedures necessary for the support of the team
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Focused and rigorous 3+ years in a similar position
- Looking for demonstrated academic excellence
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field. A Masters is a plus
- Strong relationship to Africa - it could be by origin or a demonstrated long-term interest/commitment. Existing relationships in Africa are a plus
- Good understanding of the dynamics in the investment environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both written and spoken
- Proven high interpersonal skills
- Very high degree of flexibility, demonstrated capacity to handle a variety of concurrent activities, to judge priorities, and to take initiative, while keeping a clear head in an action-oriented and fast-paced environment
- High degree of judgment, discretion, and diplomacy in handling confidential and sensitive matters
- Demonstrated ability to deal tactfully and effectively with contacts at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Proactively follow-through on key deliverables to ensure deadlines are met. High level of motivation, commitment, and reliability are needed
- Willingness to work overtime and flexibility regarding working hours
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, click here to Apply Now.
We kindly request that only people meeting all the profile's criteria highlighted above apply to this position. We will contact the shortlisted candidates within four weeks maximum.