Investor Relations Intern
Africa50 is an infrastructure investment platform that contributes to Africa's growth by developing and investing in bankable projects, catalysing public sector capital, and mobilizing private sector funding.
Africa50 has raised over US$885 million so far from 30 African governments, the African Development Bank, and institutional investors, and intends to reach a target capitalization of US$3 billion. Africa50 has an independent investment process and seeks to generate commercial risk-adjusted returns for its investments across four core infrastructure sectors: energy (including power generation and related parts of the value chain), midstream gas, transportation, ICT, health and education.
Purpose of Role
Support the Fundraising and Investor Relations team in the delivery of its annual fundraising target and assist in creating and communicating a consistently applied message to Shareholders, to enhance the understanding of Africa50’s value proposition.
- Preparation of a consolidated and detailed investors' tracking sheet for each Africa50 investment vehicle or initiative to support the team in its fundraising efforts.
- Investor meeting support, including the development of relevant materials including presentations, portfolio updates, reports, agendas, and any additional briefing documents.
- Maintenance of Limited Partner data in the CRM platform, ensuring accurate information and all engagement activities are documented.
- Assist with planning roadshows, conferences, official visits, and Shareholders’ meetings, and preparing relevant documentation.
- Market intelligence and research on key investors, target markets and the competitive landscape.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated academic excellence.
- Bachelor's degree and a completed Master’s program.
- Work or academic experience with the following: Investment Management, Marketing, Private Equity, Infrastructure, and Investor Relations.
- Strong relationship to Africa (by origin or a demonstrated long-term interest/commitment).
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (both written and spoken).
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work overtime and flexibility regarding working hours.
The position will be based in Casablanca, Morocco.
If you are interested in this position, click here to apply.
We kindly request that only people meeting all the profile's criteria highlighted above apply to this position. We will contact the shortlisted candidates within four weeks maximum.