Leadership et Équipe
Rencontrez notre équipe dirigeante et diversifiée de professionnels.
Vision et Valeurs
Africa50 est une plateforme d'investissement dans les infrastructures de premier plan qui accélère la livraison de projets privés critiques et de partenariats public-privé.
Structure de gouvernance
Nous cherchons à garantir l'indépendance et la qualité de nos investissements grâce à une gouvernance et une gestion solides.
Process Support Consultant, Africa50 IAF
Africa50 Group is a pan-African infrastructure investment platform that contributes to Africa's growth by developing and investing in bankable projects, catalyzing public sector capital, and mobilizing private sector funding.
Africa50 Infrastructure Partners I Manager Limited (the Africa50 Infrastructure Acceleration Fund hereinafter referred to as "AIP") is a new pan-African infrastructure private equity fund established with a vision to positively contribute to economic growth and development of the African continent, with a goal of investing profitably, responsibly, and sustainably in infrastructure projects and services. The Fund is sponsored by Africa50, anchored by African institutional investors, and is targeting like-minded Investors whose interests and investments in Africa are aligned.
AIP is bringing on the Consultant to provide administrative and process support as directed, in relation to Eranove SA and its subsidiaries and to provide other support to the AIP as needed, including in the following areas:
- Preparation and distribution of investment management reports and required periodical reporting to the appropriate governing bodies of the relevant ECP Fund(s) on the progress of the investments and, at an appropriate time, assisting with francophone shareholders in the Funds
- Preparation of written reports for distribution to shareholders of the Funds, in a format consistent with the constitutive documents of the Funds as specified by ECP, including participating, through presentations made by appropriate staff members, and note taking, in all scheduled meetings of the governing bodies and shareholders of the Funds
- Value-adding initiatives of Eranove SA and its subsidiaries and support of their sales processes
- Assistance with the compilation and distribution of reports to ECP on ESG, legal, regulatory, or tax issues, that arise from within Eranove SA and its subsidiaries
- Assistance with the compilation and distribution of quarterly reports to ECP on the financial analysis, performance, and value of Eranove SA and its subsidiaries, as directed in accordance with the Shareholders Agreements of the ECP Fund(s) and EVCA
- Provision of such other ancillary support and process assistance to auditors, legal counsel, and other persons involved with the administration of the ECP Fund(s) as may be necessary or appropriate as directed, and consistent with past practice
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Law or any other related discipline
- Experience in the financial sector is key, experience in development finance is a plus
- Strong time management, coordination and organizational skills. Project management experience is key
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Excellent writing, editing and analytical skills are crucial to this position
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex environments and team dynamics
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills with high levels of attention to detail and quality
- Ability to identify, assess and summarize legal, regulatory, commercial and operational risks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround expectations
- Business oriented
- Detail-oriented, with an ability to distinguish among issues of varying priority
Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and French
The position will be based in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
If you are interested in this position, click here to apply