Leadership et Équipe
Rencontrez notre équipe dirigeante et diversifiée de professionnels.
Vision et Valeurs
Africa50 est une plateforme d'investissement dans les infrastructures de premier plan qui accélère la livraison de projets privés critiques et de partenariats public-privé.
Structure de gouvernance
Nous cherchons à garantir l'indépendance et la qualité de nos investissements grâce à une gouvernance et une gestion solides.
Senior Legal Counsel - Transactions
- Position: Senior Legal Counsel - Transactions
The Transactional Lawyer will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing legal advice to transactional deal teams in connection with equity and quasi-equity investments and other types of investment transactions
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentation and engaging in due diligence
- Negotiating with external counterparties
- Supervising outside counsel
- Other items to be determined by the General Counsel from time to time
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- At least 7 years post-qualification experience at a top-tier transactional law firm is required.
- Substantial experience as an in-house counsel with a company that engages in investment transactions in emerging markets is preferred.
- Significant experience in equity investment transactions required.
- Experience in equity investments in infrastructure transactions is strongly preferred.
- Experience in emerging markets equity transactions is strongly preferred.
- Experience in fund formation and management is helpful.
- Experience in infrastructure project financing is helpful.
- Exemplary writing skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to identify, assess and summarize legal, regulatory, commercial and operational risks
- Business oriented.
- Detail oriented, with an ability to distinguish among issues of varying priority
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- Interest in Africa50’s mission, strategy and values
- Strong intellectual and analytical abilities
- Team player
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and able to relate to people of diverse backgrounds
- Genuine commitment to sustainable development
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
The Transactional Lawyer will be based in Casablanca, Morocco.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a full CV together with a supporting statement, briefly highlighting your experience and skills against the requirements of the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the role title in the subject of your e-mail. All applications will be acknowledged.