Office Manager of the COO, Africa50 - Applications Open
- Position: Office Manager of the COO, Africa50 - Applications Open
- Location: Casablanca
Main duties and responsibilities of the Front Office Manager
- In charge of performing a wide range of administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature. Reports directly to the COO.
- Coordinates and supervises the COO’s Front Office.
- Communicates and coordinates principal's instructions and desires with various individuals and departments (HR, Finance, Legal, communication, Investment officers, shareholders, representative of governments ...).
- Furnishes and obtains information from other principals or outside representatives.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors, answering routine questions and obtaining and furnishing information to save office employees time.
- Manages the calendar, schedules appointments and arranges meetings, conferences and travel for the COO and the others members of the team.
- Maintains office services by organizing the COO’s front office operations and procedures; controlling email and all correspondence. Responds to routine inquiries as required.
- Prepares special reports, gathering, summarizing, and analyzing data.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through supervisor's office and initiates any follow up action.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and orders office supplies, equipment, and services within prescribed procedures and contractual agreements.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- At least 10 years' administrative experience at a senior level.
- Higher education or relevant qualification from a specialized college is desirable.
- Fluent English and French, both written and spoken. Arabic is desirable
- Computer literate: Windows NT: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Good report writing skills and drafting skills
Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Communicates with senior level internal and external contacts and is continuously exposed to confidential data. Must therefore have a high level of tact and integrity due to the sensitive nature of information.
- Structured, disciplined and organized.
- Attention to detail and eye for accuracy.
- Self-starter expected to work on own initiative on a day to day basis.
- Ability to cope well under pressure and a capacity for hard work.
- Ability to work efficiently and cheerfully as part of a team.
- Reliable, flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills including a pleasant and efficient telephone manner, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to build effective working relationships in a multicultural environment.