Leadership & Team
Meet our Leadership and diverse team of professionals.
Our Vision & Values
Our investments are designed to drive competitive returns while also advancing development goals, in accordance with our mandate, vision and values.
Structure & Governance
We seek to ensure the independence and quality of our investments through strong governance and management.
HR Assistant, Africa50, Applications Closed
- Position: HR Assistant, Africa50, Applications Closed
- Location: Casablanca, Morocco
Support the recruitment process
- Help to undertake the recruitment process candidate pre-selection through contacting candidates and arranging interview schedules
- Create employees’ files for the new hires with completion of hiring documents
- Prepare onboarding packages for new hires.
- Ensure that all vacant positions are correctly posted in A50 Career Site
Support Performance Management and training & development
- Find different suppliers for various trainings and select the preferred ones
- Suggest a training plan, consolidated from the IDPs
- Respect the training budget
- Assist the employees with the performance management electronic system
Handle HR Administration
- Keep records of employee Job Description(s), Individual Development Plans, Appraisals and training logs
- Prepare certificate of work and salary as well as all documents related to the obtention of diplomatic cards, customs clearance,…
- Assist the new colleagues with their relocation
- Ensure the organization of all HR related events (Team Building, Training, …)
- Ensure that data in the HR system(s) are up to date
Ad hoc support
- Assist, when requested, the Operations Assistant and/or the Protocol & Events Assistant in all flight/hotel/transfer booking requests
- Assist the Head of HR in HR and Administration projects as needed
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or any other related discipline;
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a similar role;
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- Interest in Africa50’s mission, strategy and values
- Strong connection to Africa and intent to have Africa focused career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual and analytical abilities
- Diligent and process oriented
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, manage, mentor and develop staff
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and able to relate to people of diverse backgrounds
- Genuine commitment to sustainable development
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
Additional Information on the position, and How to Apply
Africa50 is headquartered in Casablanca - Morocco, and will enjoy all privileges and immunities granted to international organizations. Staff of the organization will be expected to reside and work in Casablanca, Morocco. Africa50 will provide internationally competitive remuneration and benefits package.
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to email@example.com