Investor Relations Intern
The successful candidate will support the Fundraising and Investor Relations team in the delivery of its annual fundraising target and assist in creating and communicating a consistently applied message to Shareholders, to enhance the understanding of Africa50’s value proposition.
- Preparation of a consolidated and detailed investors tracking sheet for each Africa50 vehicles/initiative to support the team in its fundraising process
- Investor meeting support, including the generation of materials including presentations, portfolio updates, reports, agendas, bios, and any additional briefing documentation
- Maintenance of LP data in Africa50's CRM, make sure information is accurate and all engagement activities are captured. Assistance in backfilling information into the system.
- Assist with the planning of roadshows, conferences, official visits, and Shareholders’ meetings, and preparing relevant documentation
- Market intelligence and research on key investors, target markets and the competitive landscape
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A demonstrated academic excellence
- Bachelor's degree and 1st year of Master’s program completed
- Work or academic experience with the following: Investment Management, Marketing, Private Equity, Infrastructure, Investor Relations
- Strong relationship to Africa - whether by origin or a demonstrated long-term interest/commitment
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to work overtime and flexibility regarding working hours
The Investor Relations Intern will be based in Casablanca, Morocco, with flexible remote working arrangements.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, click here to Apply Now.
All candidates should be available for a start date in March 2024, following successful application.
We kindly request that only people meeting all the profile's criteria highlighted above apply to this position. We will contact the shortlisted candidates within four weeks maximum.