Leadership & Team
Meet our Leadership and diverse team of professionals.
Our Vision & Values
Our investments are designed to drive competitive returns while also advancing development goals, in accordance with our mandate, vision and values.
Structure & Governance
We seek to ensure the independence and quality of our investments through strong governance and management.
IT Manager, Africa50 - Applications Closed
- Position: IT Manager, Africa50 - Applications Closed
- Location: Casablanca
Responsibilities for the successful applicant will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the day-to-day operation of the technical installations set up in the offices of Africa50
- Ensure that the needs of employees of Africa50 and its guests regarding the use of the technical facilities of Africa50 are properly taken care of.
- Ensure the availability of computer tools and systems.
- Manage the relationship with suppliers of technical and computer equipment
- Manage the relationship with service providers and computer software
- Ensure the conformity of the technical and computer installations with respect to standards of implementation, safety and availability.
Further Description of Tasks
- Manage technical and business applications of Africa50;
- Set up, maintain and optimize operating systems, core software and networks;
- Manage, install, configure and maintain computer hardware (computers, peripherals);
- Contribute to the selection and integration of business software packages (ERP, CRM, BI,…) while respecting the objectives set;
- Optimize the performance of equipment and software made available to users;
- Monitoring technical installations, software and suppliers;
- Assist users in their handling of the various technical and computer equipment available to them;
- Set up and manage backups of computer documents and databases;
- Manage servers and optimize performance;
- Set up and maintain security solutions (Firewall, antivirus, antispam, VPN,…);
- Propose and implement the policy on the use of IT resources;
- Identify and remount any equipment and software needs to ensure the proper operation and safety of technical and computer facilities;
- Manage the relationship with the various suppliers of technical equipment, IT solutions and telecommunication services.
- Focused and rigorous + years in IT helpdesk, IT projects implementation and processes/policies development
- Looking for demonstrated academic excellence.
- IT related Masters and Bachelor degrees
- Strong relationship to Africa - whether it be origin or a demonstrated long-term interest/commitment. Existing relationships in Africa are a plus
- English and French are a must
Additional Information on the position, and How to Apply
Africa50 is headquartered in Casablanca - Morocco, and will enjoy all privileges and immunities granted to international organizations. Staff of the organization will be expected to reside and work in Casablanca, Morocco. Africa50 will provide internationally competitive remuneration and benefits package.
We kindly request that only people meeting all the profile's criteria highlighted above apply to this position. We will contact the shortlisted candidates within four weeks maximum.
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to email@example.com