Office Administrator and Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief of Staff
The Office Administrator and Executive Assistant will assist the CEO's Office and Finance department with:
- The coordination and scheduling of internal and external meetings, liaising with relevant stakeholders internally and externally to deal with post action items immediately after meetings, and establishing timelines in line with Africa50 policies.
- Assisting with the development of briefing notes where needed.
- Assist with development of a dashboard of all follow-up actions and ensuring that items are actioned in a timely manner.
- Assisting on special project matters as directed by the CFO, COS and CEO.
- Handle secretarial matters such as the preparation and review of correspondences .
- Assist in sourcing service providers for the procurement of services such as speech writing, copywriting and editing, research, translation services, while also contributing to the implementation of presentations, reports, documents and information archiving and on initiatives that are assigned to them.
- Travel with the COS or the CFO, to handle logistics and provide on-site assistance when necessary.
- Reviewing, negotiating and executing service provider contracts, where appropriate, for services or products procured for the Finance department or the CEO’s Office.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- 8 plus years in a similar position
- Focused, thorough and organized
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- Business Administration-related Masters and Bachelor degrees
- Strong relationship to Africa - whether it be origin or a demonstrated long-term interest/commitment. Existing relationships in Africa are a plus
- Excellent note-taking and writing skills
- Strong computing skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint at the minimum
- Ability and experience in conducting research, developing reports and presentations
- Fluency in English and French are a must
- High integrity
- Strong work ethic – this role will regularly require late nights/weekends/travel
- High levels of personal initiative
- Clarity of thought and action
- Flexibility/adaptability to a fast-growing organization
The role will be based in Casablanca, Morocco.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, click here to Apply Now.
We kindly request that only people meeting all the criteria highlighted above should apply to this position. We will contact the shortlisted candidates within four weeks maximum.