Focus Sectors & Criteria
We prioritize investment in the power, ICT, transport, and midstream gas sectors.
Bringing project development and financing together in one organization, Africa50 seeks to provide support at every stage of the project cycle.
Join Africa50 in finding innovative solutions to respond to Africa’s most critical and pressing infrastructure challenges.
PAIX Data Centers develops and operates a growing pan-African platform of carrier-neutral colocation data centres. The company currently has operating assets in Ghana and Kenya.
Africa50, PAIX Data Centers
- Increase access to internet and lower data costs for African consumers which will in turn facilitate new economic opportunities and higher productivity.
- Increase performance of high latency and uptime-sensitive service offerings, particularly for local companies in the financial services sector.
- Allows for harmonization of regional data and security regulations, boosting consumption of local content throughout the region.
- Improves energy sustainability and increases efficiency, allowing companies to dedicate fewer resources to data storage which can then be reinvested elsewhere.
- Increased integration of renewable energy to be incorporated into PAIX’s energy mix.
- Introduction of efficient cooling technology, waste management systems, etc.
- 44 employees (February 2022).