PAIX Data Centers develops and operates a growing pan-African platform of carrier-neutral colocation data centres. The company currently has operating assets in Ghana and Kenya.
- Increase access to internet and lower data costs for African consumers which will in turn facilitate new economic opportunities and higher productivity.
- Increase performance of high latency and uptime-sensitive service offerings, particularly for local companies in the financial services sector.
- Allows for harmonization of regional data and security regulations, boosting consumption of local content throughout the region.
- Improves energy sustainability and increases efficiency, allowing companies to dedicate fewer resources to data storage which can then be reinvested elsewhere.
- Increased integration of renewable energy to be incorporated into PAIX’s energy mix.
- Introduction of efficient cooling technology, waste management systems, etc.
- 44 employees (February 2022).